Our Products Cont…
Inspired by nature and designed in the Pacific Northwest by our caring teams of parents and grandparents, the original GO! Backpack jacket is created after years of seeking a solution that combines the necessity to have our toddlers ready for any sudden changes of weather and the need to carry their own stash of toys.
We have selected a sustainable material using a cutting edge energy- effective process originated by Teijin Group of Japan. This material is the newest generation of the recycled polyester material family.
- GO! GlobO Jacket was conceived for its functionality and is meticulously crafted with the latest technology in sustainable material.
- GO! GlobO Jacket expresses the sustainability/stewardship message through its selection of materials, craftsmanship, and sponsorship of the Sustainable School Initiative.
- The recycled polyester material for GO! GlobO Jacket is carefully selected recycled polyester, produced from the most advanced technology in the market. The process uses 76% less energy, and the material can be recycled endlessly.
- Ownership of this limited production GO! GlobO Jacket offers convenience and fun as well as an invitation to be a part of the GlobO family striving for a conscientious environment.
- Gifting of a limited production GO! GlobO Jacket signifies loving care, discerning taste, and the opportunity to pass on the value and principle of stewardship.
~A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Sustainable Schools Initiative~
“Preparing our students and schools for tomorrow, today” (back)
Featured ProductThe Original...GO! GlobO jacket- "a backpack style sustainable material jacket for families with children on the GO"