Creation and Selection
Ideas for our products come from those who are the actual users of the products, e.g. the parents of toddlers who wear the ECO – GO Jacket.
The products we design and select must be
- In alignment with our theme of “live wisely” to contribute to a better lifestyle, sustainably
- Able to satisfy the sustainability design parameter with respect to material selection and reusability
- Able to be manufactured with high quality features and functionality
Our material suppliers and manufacturers are those we feel affirm our principles of stewardship. As we expand our product offerings, we continue on the lookout for new suppliers and manufacturers that are a good fit with our philosophy.
We consider the following criteria during the selection of vendors:
- Supplier operating philosophy and manufacturing practices
- On site visits to supplier facilities compliant with sustainability guidelines
- Adherence to existing material/manufacturing certification standard
- Affirmative published information and media reports
- Solid referral from business network and industry community
Featured ProductThe Original...GO! GlobO jacket- "a backpack style sustainable material jacket for families with children on the GO"